How The Moody Firm was created:
Founder Autumn Moody is an experienced civil litigator who has had a successful career working for prominent national, regional, and local litigation defense firms. After grinding out many rigorous hours over late nights and long weekends, Autumn realized that her legal background, sales management experience and advanced business education created a unique opportunity to provide more value for her clients outside the confines of the traditional law firm model.
Out of this emerged a new company: The Moody Firm.
The Moody Firm is centered around the client first, focusing on a consultative approach to troubleshooting and problem solving everyday business and legal issues. The mission statement is to employ legally defensible strategies that are ethically responsible, reflect common courtesy to all and follow the golden rule while engaging in law and business.
New Age Hybrid Legal and Business consulting Firm
The Moody Firm is not just a law firm and it is not just a consulting firm - it is both. The Moody Firm is a new age hybrid model focused on working with local startup businesses, creative entrepreneurs and emerging enterprises. The Moody Firm is the company you call when in need of:
- A qualified business and employment law advisor to help tackle real issues;
- An objective unbiased mediator to facilitate settlement negotiations;
- An independent workplace investigator; and
- An experienced business strategist who can help focus creative entrepreneurial energy into actionable strategies for early stage and growing startup companies.
The Moody Firm conducts independent workplace investigations into complaints of sexual harassment, discrimination and other violations of labor and employment laws. If you are an insurance carrier (or their litigation defense counsel), or a plaintiff's attorney representing an employee and you want to reduce potential for conflict or bias resulting from investigations into sexual harassment and other employment related claims, contact The Moody Firm on how we can serve as the outside independent investigator.
San Diego, CA
4154 Voltaire Street
San Diego, CA 92107
HOME. COMMUNITY. HEART. PEOPLE. LOCAL BUSINESSES.
The Moody Firm has extensive litigation, advisory, and transactional experience in a broad range of legal practice areas. The Moody Firm also provides legal services in the following areas:
- Litigation Risk Management
- Crisis Management
- Outside Corporate Counsel
- Outside Employment Counsel
- Labor and Employment Law (Plaintiff and Defense)
- Premises Liability
- Business law
- Municipal law
- Estate Planning
- Compliance Audits
- Human Resources Risk Management
We will let you know openly and honestly if your legal issue is one that can be handled internally or should be referred to an outside attorney.
Startup and emerging businesses require a lot of TLC in order to be successful. The Moody Firm provides business consulting services to clients ranging from:
- Concept Development for Early Stage Startups
- Human Capital Strategy and Needs Assessments for Seed Stage Startups
- Identification of Key Talent and Resource Acquisition for Startups at all Stages
- Needs Based Assessments of Business Performance to Manage Growth for Emerging Startup Enterprises
- Business Plan Development
- Strategy and Pitch Deck Development for VC Presentations
- Organizational Structure Building Blocks
- Effective Change Management Strategies
- Organizational Culture Initiatives
- Organizational Efficiency Assessment
- Business Development Training
- Sales Team Management Training
- Employee Recruitment Initiatives
- Employee Retention and Team Building
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Communication Skills Training for Teams
Autumn Moody provides mediation and conflict resolution services for law firms, businesses, organizations, and the community. If you are an attorney or insurance defense firm needing an experienced litigator to mediate a civil case, Autumn Moody is a trained mediator who can mediate disputes between parties with whom The Moody Firm has no client relationship. Autumn's wide range of experience as a civil litigator is essential to evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of parties' positions in various disputes and makes her a wonderful choice to serve as a neutral mediator for litigated cases. For more information click here.
Mediation services are available for the following types of matters:
- Civil litigation cases
- Premises Liability
- Real estate matters
- Employment disputes
- Commercial disputes
- Personal Injury
- Shareholder Liability
- Civil Rights/Use of Force
- Municipal Tort Liability
- Disputes related to trusts and estates
- Disputes related to family owned businesses.
- Business to Business disputes
- Internal organization conflicts
- Community disputes
- Homeowner association disputes
- City/Municipal code enforcement
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Contract matters
Use the form below to contact us regarding your legal or business consulting inquiry. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.